General Questions for the End-of-the-Year
- Is my child ready to do the work for the next grade level?
- What did you see as his or her strengths? How could he or she improve?
- Have you observed any special interests or talents my child may have?
- How well did my child get along with classmates?
- Is my child reading at grade level? Can you show me books that are the right level of difficulty for my child and recommend books that he or she may enjoy?
- What can I do at home to help prepare my child for the demands of the next grade level?
- My child is doing well in school. What extra enrichment or support should I provide to ensure his or her continued interest?
- My child is struggling to keep up? What support can the school offer my child to make sure he or she does not fall behind?