Due to Parent Teacher Conferences all scholars will be dismissed at 11:30am.
Day Conferences run from 12:20pm - 2:20pm
Evening Conferences run from 5pm - 8pm
- What is my child expected to learn, know, and do at this grade level ?
- What does my child do well, and what does he or she struggle with? Can you give me examples?
- How do you know when my child is making progress and when he/she needs additional help?
- What are you doing to support and motivate him/her?
- How do you challenge my child when he/she is doing well at something?
- How do you support my child when he/she needs extra help?
- What does my child get excited about learning?
- What can I do at home to support him/her?
- Are there programs or services in the community that could also help my child?
- How many days of school has my student missed or arrived late?
In the classroom/school:
- Does my child seem engaged or happy at school?
- Has he/she made friends?
- How does my child get along with classmates and adults?
- Does my child participate in class discussions and group activities?
- Are there times when my child is more or less engaged?
- Consider bringing your child with you to join the conversation.
- Always remember to share your own thoughts and feelings about your child.
- Describe what you see as your child’s strengths and areas for growth.
- State any important information that might help your child’s teacher better understand your child’s approaches to learning, strengths, challenges, and interests.
- Explain where you think your child needs more support.
- Describe the best way for the teacher or school personnel to communicate with you (e.g., a note in your child’s book bag, a voicemail, an e-mail, etc.).